Learn how to mix delicious cocktails and fizzy shots and become the star at every party .
Fun, action and enjoyment at the cocktail workshop in Knutschfleck Berlin.
The Indian B.N. Chakravarty wondered excited once about the Americans: “they drink whiskey to keep them warm; then they put some ice in it to make it cool; they put some sugar in it to make it sweet, and then they put a slice of lemon in it to make it sour. Then they say “here’s to you” and drink it themselves.” Well, it’s just an art to mix the perfect drink – but no secret art, such as Knutschfleck Berlin’s cocktail workshop impressively shows.
After a 30-minute theory part, which deals with the meaning of the word “cocktail“, it goes behind the 16 meter long bar because the participants should obtain mainly practical experience. After the 3 hours, a total of 10 different cocktails and 2 shots are mixed. The aspiring bartender will learn the correct use of shakers, bottles and additional bar equipment, as well as one or another trick that can be used later in the first cocktail party at home to impress guests. Following the course, the recipes will be sent by e-mail to get started at home. The video of the wet and wild evening you´ll get for free.
Because the trying and tasting of the cocktails is part of the Cocktail workshop, it is recommended to leave the car at home. Especially since Knutschfleck Berlin is located directly at Alexanderplatz, it is easy to reach by train or tram, which stop almost at the door.
For a fun afternoon and evening, nothing stands in the way. And who knows? Maybe also the future partner or best friend takes part of the workshop.
- Option 1: 3h Cocktail workshop for 1 person for 75€
- Option 2: 3h Cocktail workshop for groups up to 15 people price and discount by agreement
- Valid for a 3-hour cocktail course for preparation of 10 different cocktails and 2 shots and tasting
- Each participant mixes and consumes at least 3 cocktails and 2 shots
- Incl. recipes / shopping list
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Timely appointment cancellation must be made by 48 hours in advance, by not respecting the appointment or late cancellation, an alternate date cannot be guaranteed. In a large group booking there may be discounts. This is particularly worthwhile for a bachelorette party, a birthday party or a group team building event!
The Knutschfleck team is looking forward to having you!